Following the success of the first online creativity event in February, the Sonophilia Foundation and the IST University of Applied Sciences School of Management will host a second online event on May 25, 2021. This time around, they will explore creativity, personality, and business topics, with participants given a choice to attend two of three separate workshops offered by members of the Sonophilia Foundation.
The agenda will include opening remarks from the founder of the Sonophilia Foundation, Seda Röder, and professor of IST University of Applied Sciences, Dr Thomas Merz. Some highly enthusiastic experts from the Sonophilia Foundation will then lead each workshop. Attending these workshops from a laptop or desktop device is recommended for the fully interactive sessions.
- Session One, titled The Luckier You Get, will be guided by Ralph Talmont and will focus on the idea of serendipity, artistic practice, and creating opportunities. As an innovation catalyst, communication consultant, company founder, and author, Ralph is in “the Idea Business.” He is a co-founder of a fintech startup in Australia and the Country Lead for Boma Poland.
- Session Two, What’s Your Story, will be facilitated by global HR Expert and Executive Leader Belkis Etz. It will pose creative questions and offer hacks to finding your working identity and telling your story. Belkis has a strong track record in driving transformation on an organizational, as well as a personal level, with a passion for design & architecture and human behavior studies.
- In Session Three, Creative Collaboration in a Virtual World, founder and director of Rösslyng GmbH Edith Rian, and virtual work consultant and founder of Kusch Consulting Karen Kusch will anchor discussions around how we interact creatively yet remotely. This interactive workshop will help participants gain a deeper and broader understanding of creative collaboration in virtual work using online tools. It will explore the How, What, and Why of what positively influences the value, knowledge, and experience in virtual creative collaboration.
Similar to its first counterpart, this event was developed to help the younger generation seek opportunities in an increasingly complex, ambiguous and internationalising world. As part of their education policy, IST supports students, staff, and professors in expanding their international experience through partnerships, language skills, and digital access to educational materials from anywhere in the world.
- The event will take place on May 25, 2021
- Opening at 12pm CET/ UTC+1
- This event is free of charge
- To register, please click here.
About Sonophilia Foundation:
Sonophilia Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Germany dedicated to democratizing creativity. Sonophilia Foundation promotes creativity, diversity, and critical thinking as the cornerstone of societal well-being, progress, and innovation. The pillar of our work is to make creativity a tangible science and to make the scientific findings available and practically applicable to the general public, education professionals, and policy-makers.
To this end, the Sonophilia Foundation collaborates with scientific institutions, scholars, and opinion-makers from the arts, business, and technology to generate and implement ideas that ignite positive, systemic change at scale.